Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Turbo


5mins 60rpm 300W

Looking after children all day so some welcome rest. Did this when Will was asleep. All the longer sessions can leave you wondering if the top end power is declining - this went well so a bit of a confidence booster.

Did a little bit of strength work too - 5mins of squats and deadlifts in the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment