Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Thursday 19 April 2012

Swim

My cold is almost gone. An easy swim today in the medium lane.
250 warm up, 250 Kick, 250 single arm, 250 fists, 250 5 strokes/breath, 250 swimming on side arm out, 250 backstroke. Cool down
Total = 1750m

Did as much as I could to get to the bottom of the marathon issue - at least it made me go through all my bank statements etc, Still no luck though

No comments:

Post a Comment