Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Thursday 12 July 2012

Turbo

10min warm up
12 x 30 sec on 90sec recovery at 110-120 cadence
5min cool down

Very long day at work. This session is fairly easy as it's more about working the cadence and keeping form rather than aiming for a specific effort.
Also did some ITB stretching during the day as they are both really tight and are a concern for race day. Found my left pelvis is winging out a bit and seem to remember reading something about this being related to ITB problems - i'll see if I can dig it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment