Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Sunday 30 June 2013

5 weeks to go

Cycle

120km
Up at 6am to get it done early. Plan was to do about 5hours and 125km. Cycled to Mark's house (he's doing the Outlaw next weekend) then 50km to meet up with SYtri club ride. 40km with them, a quick coffee then another 25km to round it off.
My right thigh is still far from OK. After the ironman I think I need to do some serious sorting out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment