Weigh in 70.0kg 11.6% fat
1km just rolling the arms over
30min core routine
1. Rolling plank x 20 each leg
2. Scissor kicks x 20 x 3
3. Bridge x 20
4. Metronome x 25 (the killer!)
5. Prone superman x 10, 10 sec hold, x 10
6. Sit up with twist x 20 (elbow to opposite knee)
7. "jane fonda" x 20 leg in front, in midline, behind (both sides)
8. Reverse sit ups x 20 - down slow up fast
9. Donkey kick x 10, 10 sec hold, x 10
10. Roll up x 20
There wasn't much time this evening so took it easy. The core routine is getting easier compared to a few months ago.
I'm not sure how much I trust the fat% on the scales. It seems to have a mind of its own. Maybe I need to wash my feet first? it works by passing a small electrical current so i'm sure dirty feet wouldn't help. Anyway i'd be happy to get down to single digits; 9.9% would strike a nice balance.
I now need to wait 2 days before going all out on the turbo - two weeks ago I thought doing this too close to the core session made it difficult.