Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Cycle

40miles to Mum's after work for Will's birthday tomorrow. There are some benefits to not having a car, it forces me to cycle. Google maps said it was 35miles but the Garmin reads 40. It felt like 40. The position is fine but I think it's time to move the saddle up and forwards. Cold but light until late now.

No comments:

Post a Comment